The beautiful and hilly track is a true test for the elite as well as for amateurs. Make sure to be well prepared, both physically and mentally, before attacking the soft tracks of Lidingö. The reward is the wonderful feeling you get when you sprint to the finish and can enjoy a great achievement.
Welcome to the World's Biggest Crosscountry Race!
Part of A Swedish Classic
TCS Lidingöloppet 30 is, along with Vätternrundan, Vasaloppet/Engelbrektsloppet and Vansbrosimningen, part of A Swedish Classic.
Races for Veterans and Juniors
On Saturday, races are also organised in junior and veteran categories. The categories are divided into age and distance.
Make sure to plan what you eat and drink before the race carefully. During the race, food and drinks will be available at the following places:
- The start at Koltorp: sports drinks and water
- Ekholmsnäs, 24.5 km from the finish line: sports drinks and water
- Hustegaholm, 20.5 km from the finish line: sports drinks and water
- Fågelöudde, 15 km from the finish line: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas and pickled cucumbers
- Grönsta, 9.9 km from the finish line: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas and pickled cucumbers
- Uddvägen, 6.3 km from the finish line: sports drinks, water, bananas, buns, Coke and pickled cucumbers
- Tyktorp, 3 km from the finish line: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas and pickled cucumbers
- The finish line at Grönsta gärde: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas, pickled cucumbers and coffee
The TCS Lidingöloppet 30 has to be completed within a certain amount of time. This means that you have to pass certain checkpoints within a given time. If you do not make it in time, you have to get off the course and abandon the race. The checkpoints are as follows:
- Fågelöudde (15.5 km) must be passed before 16:15
- The Grönsta checkpoint (20 km) must be passed before 17:20
- Sticklinge (23.8 km - drink station Uddvägen) must be passed before 18:00
- Sticklinge (27 km - drink station Tyktorp) must be passed before18:40
The last group of the 30 km race starts at 14:30.
TCS Lidingöloppet 30 is known to be as challenging as varied. Here, flat meadows and dirt roads alternate with sloping paths and steep ascents. Please study the course beforehand to avoid surprises and plan your race.
M30/K30 – men/women from 17 years
Team competition M30. In the men's 30 km, teams of five compete. The winning team is the club with the best combined time for their top five male runners. Winning teams win a mortgage in the team prize Carl Mille's statuette "God's Hand".
Medal & diploma
Alla participants in the different categories of TCS Lidingöloppet receive a diploma stating the total time and split times.
A printed diploma can be ordered when entering the race. After the race, it will be sent to the address specified in your entry.
A diploma will be e-mailed to all participants who have finished their race, excluding participants in På Gång and Knatteloppet. Two weeks after your finished race you can also print your diploma from the Result page.
TCS Lidingöloppet’s bronze medal is awarded to everyone who completes the race. The medal annually has a unique Carl Milles motif. If you think you ran in silver medal time and start in starting group 2 or lower, you can go to the results tent after the finish at Grönsta. There, your exact competition time is checked and the bronze medal is exchanged for a silver medal if you have passed the time.
|Men 30km||30 km||2.15|
|Women 30km||30 km||2.38|
|Men 15km||15 km||1.07|
|Women 15km||15 km||1.15|
|Men 50||15 km||1.14|
|Women 50||10 km||1.05|
|Men 60||10 km||0.55|
|Women 60||10 km||1.08|
|Men 70||10 km||1.02|
|Women 70||10 km||1.10|
|Men 80||4 km||0.25|
|Women 80||4 km||0.28|
|Men 22||15 km||1.00|
|Women 22||10 km||0.45|
|Boys 17/19||10 km||0.42|
|Girls 17/19||10 km||0.50|
|Rosa Bandet-loppet||10 km||0.50|
A Swedish Classic
Take on a challenge beyond the ordinary! Within 12 months, you are to complete four different races in four different disciplines. You run, you ski, you cycle and you swim.
You can choose from three different classics: The Swedish Classic, the Half Classic and the Women's Classic. Since the start in 1971, over 100,000 athletes and enthusiasts have conducted one of the Classics.
A Swedish Classic
A Swedish Classic include the following events:
• Vasaloppet 90 km, Öppet Spår 90 km or Engelbrektsloppet 60 km, in crosscountry skiing.
• Vätternrundan 300 km, cycling
• Vansbrosimningen 3 km, swimming (open water)
• TCS Lidingöloppet 30 km, running
Read more about A Swedish Classic
The Half-Classic events are:
• HalvVasan, 45 km, or Engelbrektshalvan, 30 km, cross-country skiing
• HalvVättern, 150 km, cycling
• Vansbro Halvsim, 1,5 km, swimming (open water)
• TCS Lidingöloppet, 15 km, running
Read more about The Half-Classic
The Women’s Classic
The women’s classic events are:
• TjejVasan/KortVasan, 30 km, or Kristinaloppet, 30 km, cross-country skiing
• Tjejvättern, 100 km, bicycle
• Vansbro Tjejsim or Vansbro Kortsim, 1 km, swimming (open water)
• The Pink Ribbon race, 10 km, running
Read more about The Women’s classic