TCS Lidingöloppet 15 will give you your fair share of the hilly and soft track, but you will be spared the killer hills at the end. The start is at Koltorps gärde on Saturday morning and the finish is at Grönsta gärde.
Since 2013, TCS Lidingöloppet 15 is classified as a competition race. Seeding to a suitable start group can be done when you enter the race.
The Half Classic
Are you planning on doing the Half Swedish Classic? In that case, you should choose TCS Lidingöloppet 15. Along with Halvvasan/Engelbrektshalvan, Halvvättern and Vansbro Halvsim, this race is part of The Half Classic.
Races for Juniors and Veterans
The competition categories M22 and M50 in TCS Lidingöloppet have their own races, also 15 km. These are valid for the The Half Classic.
Make sure to plan what you eat and drink before the race carefully. During the race, food and drinks will be available at the following places:
- The start at Koltorp: sports drinks and water
- Hustegaholm, 10 km from the finish line: sports drinks and water
- Grönsta, 4 km from the finish line: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas and pickled cucumbers
- The finish line at Grönsta gärde: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas, blueberry soup, pickled cucumbers and coffee
TCS Lidingöloppet 15 runs on parts of the 30 km course. The same beautiful scenery, hilly terrain and soft tracks. But you are spared the killer hills at the end.
A Swedish Classic
Take on a challenge beyond the ordinary! Within 12 months, you are to complete four different races in four different disciplines. You run, you ski, you cycle and you swim.
You can choose from three different classics: The Swedish Classic, the Half Classic and the Women's Classic. Since the start in 1971, over 100,000 athletes and enthusiasts have conducted one of the Classics.
A Swedish Classic
A Swedish Classic include the following events:
• Vasaloppet 90 km, Öppet Spår 90 km or Engelbrektsloppet 60 km, in crosscountry skiing.
• Vätternrundan 300 km, cycling
• Vansbrosimningen 3 km, swimming (open water)
• TCS Lidingöloppet 30 km, running
Read more about A Swedish Classic
The Half-Classic events are:
• HalvVasan, 45 km, or Engelbrektshalvan, 30 km, cross-country skiing
• HalvVättern, 150 km, cycling
• Vansbro Halvsim, 1,5 km, swimming (open water)
• TCS Lidingöloppet, 15 km, running
Read more about The Half-Classic
The Women’s Classic
The women’s classic events are:
• TjejVasan/KortVasan, 30 km, or Kristinaloppet, 30 km, cross-country skiing
• Tjejvättern, 100 km, bicycle
• Vansbro Tjejsim or Vansbro Kortsim, 1 km, swimming (open water)
• The Pink Ribbon race, 10 km, running
Read more about The Women’s classic