TCS Lidingöloppet 15 will give you your fair share of the hilly and soft track, but you will be spared the killer hills at the end. The start is at Koltorps gärde on Saturday morning and the finish is at Grönsta gärde.
Since 2013, TCS Lidingöloppet 15 is classified as a competition race. Seeding to a suitable start group can be done when you enter the race.
The Half Classic
Are you planning on doing the Half Swedish Classic? In that case, you should choose TCS Lidingöloppet 15. Along with Halvvasan/Engelbrektshalvan, Halvvättern and Vansbro Halvsim, this race is part of The Half Classic.
Races for Juniors and Veterans
The competition categories M22 and M50 in TCS Lidingöloppet have their own races, also 15 km. These are valid for the The Half Classic.
Make sure to plan what you eat and drink before the race carefully. During the race, food and drinks will be available at the following places:
- The start at Koltorp: sports drinks and water
- Hustegaholm, 10 km from the finish line: sports drinks and water
- Grönsta, 4 km from the finish line: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas and pickled cucumbers
- The finish line at Grönsta gärde: sports drinks, water, buns, bananas, pickled cucumbers and coffee
The TCS Lidingöloppet 15 has to be completed within a certain amount of time. This means that you have to pass certain checkpoints within a given time. If you do not make it in time, you have to get off the course and abandon the race. The checkpoints are as follows:
- The Grönsta checkpoint (11 km) must be passed before 13:00
TCS Lidingöloppet 15 runs on parts of the 30 km course. The same beautiful scenery, hilly terrain and soft tracks. But you are spared the killer hills at the end.
Medal & diploma
You can order a diploma in paper form when you register. Price: SEK 50 incl. postage. All participants receive a diploma in PDF format in the results email, which can also be downloaded free of charge via the results page after the race weekend. As soon as the result list i set you can print your diploma.
TCS Lidingöloppet’s bronze medal is awarded to everyone who completes the race. The medal annually has a unique Carl Milles motif. If you think you ran in silver medal time and start in starting group 2 or lower, you can go to the results tent after the finish at Grönsta. There, your exact competition time is checked and the bronze medal is exchanged for a silver medal if you have passed the time.
Silver medal times
|Men 30km||30 km||2.15|
|Women 30km||30 km||2.38|
|Men 15km||15 km||1.07|
|Women 15km||15 km||1.15|
|Men 50||15 km||1.14|
|Women 50||10 km||1.05|
|Men 60||10 km||0.55|
|Women 60||10 km||1.08|
|Men 70||10 km||1.02|
|Women 70||10 km||1.10|
|Men 80||4 km||0.25|
|Women 80||4 km||0.28|
|Men 22||15 km||1.00|
|Women 22||10 km||0.45|
|Boys 17/19||10 km||0.42|
|Girls 17/19||10 km||0.50|
|Rosa Bandet-loppet Men||10 km||0.45|
|Rosa Bandet-loppet Women||10 km||0.50|
A Swedish Classic
Take on a challenge beyond the ordinary! Within 12 months, you are to complete four different races in four different disciplines. You run, you ski, you cycle and you swim.
You can choose from three different classics: The Swedish Classic, the Half Classic and the Women's Classic. Since the start in 1971, over 100,000 athletes and enthusiasts have conducted one of the Classics.
A Swedish Classic
A Swedish Classic include the following events:
• Vasaloppet 90 km, Öppet Spår 90 km or Engelbrektsloppet 60 km, in crosscountry skiing.
• Vätternrundan 300 km, cycling
• Vansbrosimningen 3 km, swimming (open water)
• TCS Lidingöloppet 30 km, running
Read more about A Swedish Classic
The Half-Classic events are:
• HalvVasan, 45 km, or Engelbrektshalvan, 30 km, cross-country skiing
• HalvVättern, 150 km, cycling
• Vansbro Halvsim, 1,5 km, swimming (open water)
• TCS Lidingöloppet, 15 km, running
Read more about The Half-Classic
The Women’s Classic
The women’s classic events are:
• TjejVasan/KortVasan, 30 km, or Kristinaloppet, 30 km, cross-country skiing
• Tjejvättern, 100 km, bicycle
• Vansbro Tjejsim or Vansbro Kortsim, 1 km, swimming (open water)
• The Pink Ribbon race, 10 km, running
Read more about The Women’s classic