Digital seedning with Ving
During your vacation you get the opportunity to qualify for the wave starts of TCS Lidingöloppet through your own, digital, timekeeping, together with Ving. To seed yourself digitally with Ving you run a rout at the hotel that is at least 10 km long (5 km if you want to seed yourself for The Pink Ribbon Race) using a watch with GPS function or a phone that has the Strava app downloaded.
Usually, the digital seeding costs 150kr, but with Ving's promotional code you can seed yourself completely free of charge. At the reception at your Ving hotel, you will receive an e-mail address/contact person that you contact to get the promotional code that you then use when you sign up for digital seeding.
The hotels where you can qualify yourself
Where do you want to travel this summer? Ving has a large selection of hotels in different parts of the world with training opportunities. Here you will find hotels with digital running routs where you can run your seeding race.
How to carry out your digital seeding before the TCS Lidingöloppet
1. Sign up for digital seeding here.
2. Choose a distance of 10 kilometers (5 km if you want to seed yourself for the Pink Ribbon Race). The distance must be run in its entirety and at one point.
3. Run the specified distance. Time yourself with the help of a watch with GPS function or with a phone that has the Strava app downloaded.
4. Report your result on My Pages. You can submit a GPX file from any training app or select one of the workouts you have registered in the Strava training app. If you want to run several times, you can report times on several occasions.
5. When your result is approved, it will appear in the results list and My pages.